Richards Funeral Home staff wants to thank you for visiting our website. We have been proudly serving families from New Madrid, Lilbourn, Marston, Catron, Canalou, Kewanee, Laforge, Parma, Risco, New Madrid County and Surrounding areas since 1894. We value our reputation for providing the highest quality funeral services, with the personal attention and professionalism to help your family through this difficult time.
The professional staff at Richards Funeral Homes are committed to providing dignified, respectful and compassionate assistance to every family. Recognizing that each family is unique, our staff provides personalized touches to create a meaningful service that honors the life and memory of your loved one.
Please call for an appointment or come in at your convenience.
In order to help serve and service our families better, we are available 24 hours a day.
We are a full service funeral home and some of what we offer is:
- Traditional and Non-Traditional funeral services
- Direct Cremations ($1,295.00)
- Full Funeral Service Cremation options
- Memorial services
- Church Services at the church of your choice
- Celebration of Life DVD's, & DVD's for any occasion
- Memorial Candles and Laminated Bookmarks
- Catering (call for details)
- Graveside ceremonies
- Full Selection of Caskets, Vaults and Urns on site
- Military services
- Full Cemetery Set-up (Tent, Chairs, and Greens)
- Grief support
- Preplanning and Prepaying of funerals
- Professional vehicles; Limousine service, Hearse and Suburbans
- Backhoe Service for opening and closings
- Monuments for sale
- Sexton of New Madrid City Cemeteries
You may call on us at any time at 573-748-2264 or 573-688-2511. We are here to serve you in your time of deepest need.